Guided Shore Dives
Maui has some beautiful shore dives! We will take you to our favorite dive sites and introduce you to the things that make Maui unique. With our experienced staff, we are able to spot creatures, caves, and corals you may have never noticed otherwise.
Private Guided Dives
Let's face it, sometimes you just wanna do what YOU wanna do - there's nothing wrong with that!
Whether you're a group of 4, a single diver, or somewhere in between, we can hook you up.
To have your guide all to yourself, simply add $299 to the total price of your activity. Got questions? Just call us at the shop or send us a quick email. Are the possibilities starting to excite you? Click here to get some more ideas!
- 1-Tank Shore Dive - $159 - BOOK NOW
- 2-Tank Shore Dive - $189 - BOOK NOW
- 2-Tank Guided Scooter Dive - $249 - BOOK NOW
- 1-Tank Guided Night Dive - $169 - BOOK NOW
Ready to book your dives?
- Meet at the shop at 7:00 AM (night dive times vary based on sunset)
- Bring your certification card, a towel, and some water.
- Complete your release form online right now. You can also forward this link to everyone else in your party.
- Divers must provide their own transportation to and from the shop and dive sites.
- 48 Hour Cancellation/Reschedule Policy
- 72 HOUR CANCELLATION FOR DIVES SCHEDULED BETWEEN DECEMBER 15 - JANUARY 4TH
- All guided dives include full scuba equipment, including wetsuit, mask and snorkel.
Discover why so many return to dive in Maui year after year! Every dive is a unique and memorable experience. We have plenty of locations to choose from, each offering a different variety of marine life, and all just minutes from our shop!
From turtles to singing whales (in season), you'll have memories for a lifetime!
The only thing better than a 1-tank dive is a 2-tank dive! You have twice as much time, and may visit a second exciting dive spot!
We can either go back for more of the same, or go looking for something new and different - the choice is yours!! That's just one of the many benefits of shore diving with Maui Dreams.
It was true above and it's true again... The only thing better than a 1-tank dive is a 2-tank dive - especially when it's with a scooter! Even the turtles can't resist 2-scooters.
Go out for a 2nd dive and enjoy all the great sights you thought you were going to miss by the end of your 1st dive!
It's a whole new ocean after dark! Lots of fascinating creatures awaken after dark to search the reef for food. You'll see a variety of fishes, eels, crustaceans and maybe even sharks. Many of which are sleeping during the day.
Don't miss this truly exciting experience - and remember: the water is STILL warm even AFTER the sun goes down!